The GOBEL madeleines baking sheet
Since 1887, GOBEL has placed at your service all its experience and know-how in manufacturing tin-plate moulds. Today, it is one of the last mould-making workshops that continues to crimp its moulds in this eco-material that offers exceptional thermal conductivity! Guarantors of an unequalled tasting result, the moulds are reputed for making dough crunchy: golden on the outside and soft on the inside, your pastry creations are thus refined.
The authenticity of taste!
- Rolled edge
- Tin plate, a recyclable material
- Free from bisphenol A and perfluoro-octanoic acid
- Makes madeleines perfectly golden
- Cavities that allow the dough to be cooked evenly
- Exceptional thermal conductivity