Carving tools by Louis Tellier
Two specialists in fruit and vegetables and in creation: one, a manufacturer, Louis Tellier, and the other, a chef, Frédéric Jaunault, holder of the MOF primeur (Meilleur Ouvrier de France Primeur – Best Craftman of France, Fruit and Vegetable Category) award for 2011, could not but come together to combine their expertise and offer a new dimension to 3D sculpture of fruit and vegetables. They have chosen to work with the Sylvie Amar design studio (a design agency that works in gastronomy, the hotel industry, and catering) to give form to the expression of their needs: ambidextrous tools that are light, easy to use, and accurate. Sculptors and amateurs will appreciate: - The specificity of the blades: their levels of suppleness, their shapes and angles, and their sharpness, - The comfort of the rounded handle finished with a guard that allows work to be done as close as possible to the blade, - Anti-slip striations for good handling, even with wet hands, - The tip caps protecting the blades and allowing you to draw before you cut (in the Thai knife kit). The 7-place pouch can hold the Thai knives and their tips (ID1080) with the 4 sculpture tools.
Let your creativity speak!
- Stainless-steel blade - polypropylene handle: dishwasher-safe
- Developed in partnership with Frédérique Jaunault, MOF Primeur (Meilleur Ouvrier de France Primeur – Best Craftman of France, Fruit and Vegetable Category) award for 2011
- Tools for ambidextrous use: blades sharpened on both edge
- 4 carving tools: ovoid, diamond, drop of water, and triangle
- Striated overmoulded 10.5-cm handles with polypropylene stop: watertight, hygienic, and ergonomic
- Explanatory booklet inside: "Technics and Creations"