The company Tellier Gobel & Cie, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has put in place a policy covering all these treatments, the purposes pursued by them and actions for individuals in order to they can best exercise their rights.
Tellier Gobel & Cie refers to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals about the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continued navigation on this site implies unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
Article 1 – Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the site”):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter ‘the publisher’):
Tellier Gobel & Cie SAS with a capital of € 6,360,000 whose head office is located: ZI du Val d’Argent – 21, rue Guy Môquet 95100 represented by Jean Philippe Molinari, in his capacity as CEO registered in RCS RCS Pontoise 492599386
Telephone number: 0134113838
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
director of the publication: Jean Philippe Molinari
1.3 Host (hereinafter “the host”):
Louistellier.fr is hosted by Group DIS, whose head office is located at 14 Rue Ambroise Croizat 93200 PARIS.
1.4 Graphics creation and developpment:
Louistellier.fr is created and developped by Altaïsweb, whose head office is located at GENABUM PARK
Bâtiment B – 27 Bis rue du petit pont
Tel : 02 38 72 50 50
Fax : 02 38 72 50 60
WebSite : www.altaisweb.fr
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and any information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other form of commercial solicitation and the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Content of the site
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all the computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force for intellectual property.
They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of such uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Site Management
For the good management of the site, the publisher can at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– remove any information that may interfere with its operation or that contravenes national or international laws;
– suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher cannot be engaged in case of failure, failure, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or any of its features.
The connection material to the site you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, including viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you visit.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
– because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– because of non-compliance by you with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage to you, others and / or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you will not take any action against it.
If the publisher should be the subject of an amicable or judicial procedure because of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The setting up by the users of all hypertext links towards all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. All links must be removed on request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content in the link.
Article 7 – Collection and protection of data
Your data are collected by Tellier Gobel & Cie.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity. social.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary, for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
– Last name and first name
– Mail address
– Phone number
Your data is collected by Tellier Gobel & Cie via contact forms, newsletter registration, or forms for participation in event. You can request the deletion of these data by writing to email@example.com.
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the identity of the user to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information;
- the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGPD;
- the right to oppose data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can claim that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
ZI of the Val d’Argent – 21, rue Guy Môquet, 95100
Or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed ID card and include the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. The reply will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
Moreover, and since the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7th, 2016, the people who wish it, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the website of the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from the users aims at providing the services of the Platform, improving them and maintaining a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– operation management and optimization of the Platform;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
– customization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to his preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and security incident management;
– management of any disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the preferences of the user;
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to fulfil legal or regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or to enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account. or that we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11 – Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user publishes publicly available information in the open comment areas of the Platform;
– when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
– when the Platform uses provider services to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, in connection with the performance of these services, and have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal character;
– if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to claims against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
Your data may be used by the partners of the publisher for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data are stored and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “Cookie” or plotter is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, …) and read for example during the consultation of a website, the reading of an email, the installation or the use of a software or a mobile application and this, whatever the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la -law).
By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site and / or third-party companies may be deposited on your device.
During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. Therefore, by continuing the navigation, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option to disable cookies from his browser settings.
All information collected will be used only to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service. that we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
– Google analytics: to measure the audience of the site;
– Google tag manager facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags;
– Google AdSense: Google’s advertising agency using YouTube websites or videos as support for its ads;
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous research;
– Google AdWords Conversion: tool for tracking AdWords advertising campaigns;
– DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to distribute banners.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and removal of “cookies”, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les -tools-for-master.
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by the French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the head office of the publisher, subject to an attribution of specific competence stemming from a text of particular law or regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any question, information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.